Spray Finishing Workshop Registration
Thank you for your interest in attending the Fuji Spray® – Spray Finishing Workshop.
We will be contacting you via the email address provided to send information regarding any future workshops. If you have not received an email confirmation or a phone call from us please contact Josh Barrera at 1-800-650-0930 ext 222.
The Spray Finishing Workshop course instructed by Marty Schlosser is a one-day event being held in a woodworking shop setting.
You will learn various facets of spray finishing:
- Preparation of the project surface
- Understanding safety and personal protection measures
- Types of waterborne finishes
- Understanding the thicknesses of various spray finishing materials
- Participation in hands-on spraying of waterborne materials and getting to learn the different techniques involved
- Cleanup and maintenance of your spray equipment
- NEW* – Introduction to compressor spraying
In addition, the presentation plans will be handed out to each participant alongside DIY spray booth plans, spray finishing cart plans, and much more.
Time and Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
$299 USD/$359 CAD
- Includes a pair of safety goggles, supplies, informational materials
- Lunch, drinks and snacks
- Please note that the payment is non-refundable.
We require that you bring your own mask. The mask must be capable of protecting against organic vapors and be NIOSH approved.
Masks with replaceable filters and pre-filters are recommended because they are more economical. They can be either full-face or half-face models. 3M™ is one of the most widely known and reputable manufacturers, and their series 6000, 6500 and 7500 masks (which come in small, medium, and large sizes to fit most individuals) are available through suppliers of personal safety equipment and supplies.
If you are coming from out of town and wish to spend a night or two in Toronto, please click here to view some nearby locations where the event is being held